Joel is shaved away: Philips Norelco Bodygroom Review

BBTV online: Boing Boing Gadgets editor Joel Johnson wrote tv.boingboing.net, the Philips Bodygroom HQ ($ 50) has a razor for men, specially adapted to the frequencies of harmonic resonance with the hexagonal shaft of the male model for a shave that will not only cut hair - is broken. (Or is it just a fantasy double-edged electric car that provides specifically for men.) Anyway, I tried in various parts of my body, including, I discovered to my horror, after a highBBTV video equipment, which was exhibited at the end of my cock out. Fortunately, thanks to the magic of editing, you can download my walk aimlessly, without a glimmer of youth have been replaced by the sweetness of a sweet innocent little cat to enjoy. You can get an idea of ​​how the Bodygroom is working with video, but here's a quick spoiler: I think that the Bodygroom is great, especially with the new system, I do not know that there is much you can do withRechargeable hair trimmer others. However it is recommended.

0 comments: