Joel review the Philips Bodygroom Shaver adverse

BBTV Online: Boing Boing Gadgets editor Joel Johnson wrote tv.boingboing.net HQ Philips Bodygroom ($ 50) is a shaver for men, which means specific harmonic frequencies in resonance with the hexagonal structure of Shave for a man not only cut hair - is broken. (Or is it just a luxury hair clipper electric double-edged offered specifically for men.) Anyway, I tried it on different parts of my body, including, I discovered my horror, after being chargedBBTV video crew, which must be suspended until the end of my tail. Fortunately, thanks to the magic of editing, you can walk aimlessly, without a flash of my youth, which have been replaced by the soothing softness of a harmless kitten. You can get an idea of how the Bodygroom works in video, but here's a quick spoiler: I think the new Bodygroom is very important, especially with the new team, but I do not think a game that could not be usedother rechargeable trimmer. However we recommend.

0 comments: