The meat is shame steakhouse

houses are often large sirloin steaks, but there is a secret formula? You can get a better steak? Put the meat as you can!

Let me give you a little story of how I started my job to cook the perfect meat. I took a piece of high quality meat from Costco and had few friends. I left the meat on the grill and took a few minutes will thought'd. Immersed in a conversation, it was more like 4 or 5 minutes. I went to checkfind the meat, the fat was not until the bacon so that the meat was completely surrounded by flames. I turned around and cook for a minute or two, and I think it was a lost cause ... What a waste of money. If the charred flesh apparently cut and burn, he saw a nice pair of pink flesh that seemed to be very juicy. I have this piece of meat in his mouth, and when my mouth felt it was his life. This was by far, of course, absolutely the best steak I've everhad in my life.

Since then, I was on track to find the secret of cooking a steak to perfection. This is what I found.

* Get the thread of the highest quality. The restaurants serve a note of the meat that you get in a typical grocery store, but Costco sells.

* Thick fillets. Because we are hot, I do not want in the meat, boil a duty and a half at least!

* Season your steak with Montreal SteakSpices.

* High Salt and pepper the meat. The salt really makes the taste of meat and not worry about salinity - with each bite into the meat to balance the salt in the crust.

* If possible, high temperatures, you can use. If you have a charcoal grill, large, use more coal than we ever thought possible. If you have a gas grill, you need to motivate some flames, because the gas grills are not much warmer than 500 F. SoBrush fillets with oil or butter, drip and cause flare-ups (we want). Do not worry about that burn - is where all the flavor, which is how the crust formed, and then the interior is spectacular.

* The more the better light. black on one side off, then turning once. It can be dyed black, the other at all, because cooking meat.

* Let the meat rest for at least 2-3 minutes, then step and not wait!Juice overwhelm!

0 comments: