Philips Norelco NT9110 Precision Nose and ear trimmer review

I bought Philips Norelco NT9110 Precision Nose and ear trimmer, because it is cheap and because I want to see alternatives, and a good starting point in the nose hairs. I'm a girl, what really bothers me when I see long hair on his nose. It 's just bad. I always embarrassing for me it said.

I chose the flowers, but you can imagine how painful it is. Every hair is removedinjection into the nose. I also tried with scissors, but when I accidentally cut a thin skin and nose bleeding. It is simply not safe. Thus, if a couple of clips are painful and when the scissors are not sure, I could not lose if you try this nose and ear trimmer.

What I like is that I have, if my nose is cut off from hair care to be painful, or if you pull her hair. It does what it promises. Bad hair cut on his noseand I'm glad I finally found the right tool for my problem.

Another possible problem for me is my eyebrow. My hair is thick eyebrows grow under my eyes watching the shadows. I tested the system, which should be drawing the eyebrow. At first I was really shocked, because I know that if you accidentally cut part of my eyebrows ever grow back. The product worked well and did a good job in preparing my forehead.

0 comments: