Philips Norelco 8060X - 8060X Shaver If you are on your Christmas list?

Philips Norelco razor 8060X not only offers a great beard, probably saved my marriage too! Recently, my wife always happy with my beard. Since I am a regular disposable razor, sometimes I do not have time to shave. Well, my wife got tired of my face, gave me the 8060X as a Christmas gift.

I never had an electric razor, used it before, so my first beard was a great experience! I must admit thatI was skeptical about the ability of this model to handle my rough beard. Even with a disposable razor, I was called to remove more complicated than the same point on the chin, three times, all the hair go?

Although "Dive in" and start shaving, I had to load the first device. It took about 11.2 hours, and after finishing, I shave about 5 of the goods.

Because I'm not used to shave in the shower, I decided my first "dry shaving".

Iplan to begin using the 8060X in the shower to save time, but that will come later on.

So, I am ready to begin. I wet my face with warm water, and pump out the moisturizing cream that is part of the "system."Hmmm, pretty good so far,as the lotion makes my face "tingle."Apparently, the unit holds about 2-3 months worth of shaves before it has to be refilled.

The shave itself was amazing! First off, the Philips Norelco 8060X has a reputation for being super quiet. The reputation is justified. This thing is "whisper quiet." And, the shaving heads just glide over my beard, with no drag at all!

This shaver handled my tricky chin whiskers without a glitch, and I NEVER had to go over the same spot twice!After I finished shaving in record time,(under 7 minutes!), my face felt almost polished and tingly!

My wife liked my shave, too, as she planted a big kiss on my "velvet" face! So, if you know of any other marriages that are suffering because of beard "Attack", it would certainly recommend the Philips Norelco 8060X!

0 comments: